Tea Time Etiquette:
• Pick up your cup and saucer together, holding the saucer in one hand and the cup in the other. Despite popular belief, it is not polite, nor traditional to raise your pinky
• When stirring your tea, avoid making noises by touching the sides of the cup.
• Never leave your spoon in the cup, and avoid sipping tea from your spoon.
• Milk should be poured into the cup first then add the tea.
• Lemon slices should be neatly placed in the teacup after tea has been poured.
• Never add lemon with milk, as the citric acid will cause the milk to curdle.